Motivation, key for functional training
Exercise is as important as, in turn, carrying out a proper nutrition plan controlled and review by a specialist, which complements the functional training. However, very rarely, we received a motivational support whose relevance is greater than what we tend to believe.
A healthy lifestyle is as beneficial for our body and our mind. For this reason, we must stop to think of all those reasons making that day by day we learn to take care of us and apply good eating habits.
Reto48, not only will you have a coach, a nutrition coach and a specialist in aesthetic treatments that will not only be with on your way to achieve your goals through continuous and disciplined work, but will motivate you daily so that your mind will be in sync with your daily physical exertion.
Motivation is always something that takes us to not give up and to always conquer more! Reto48 is the essential axis, next to your effort, perseverance and commitment to help you achieve the results you want in 8 weeks.
Don’t forget that…
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results! CHANGE!
- It doesn’t matter how strong you can hit, what matters is how strong you’re when enduring the blows without surrendering.
- Excuses don’t burn calories! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR EXCUSES!
- Learn this, reaching the top is not the hardest thing, the hardest thing is to never stop climbing!
- If you have made it this far, it’s for something, not only your body has made it, you have conquered your mind.
- To achieve different results, there are different things to do!
Sure that, after these phrases, you have perceived the value of support from the team that guides you every day.
Likewise, Reto48´s intentions are not only that participants reach their intial goals, but to show them that good habits are effective in exercise on a daily basis.
And don’t forget some tips of healthy habits that our nutrition professionals recommend:
-Prior to training you should always take intake food with carbohydrates to give the muscle energy.
-A good muscular recovery is essential so that all the effort to be effective.
-Resting is almost as important as training itself.
-It is essential to include whole foods daily.
-Tip: avoid the consumption of wine, beer and spirits.
Don’t think about it and become part of RETO 48, the next course begins October 31st!